Reports to: Account Manager Team Lead
The Account Manager team is the communications hub of RED RHINO. Most of the time, you’re the first impression, the face, the première impression of the company (say that last part with a French accent for the full effect). You’ll assist customers, industry partners, and your fellow Rhinos over calls, chats, and emails. Working closely with your fellow Account Managers, you’ll solve problems, meet needs, and overcome objections in order to WOW the people you serve in even the briefest of interactions. Do you like making people feel special just by listening carefully and responding thoughtfully? Oui? Well then, you’re going to love being an Account Manager.
Account Managers are extremely friendly, positive, and empathetic. They must be highly proficient in spoken and written English. They'll be on a computer most of the day, so they must be comfortable using computers, the internet, and office software.
- Uphold the company Mission, Vision, and Values
- Uphold policies and procedures (Employee Handbook, Position Manual, etc.)
- Sell leak detections
- Dispatch technicians
- Provide amazing customer service to everyone
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls
- Resolve customer service issues
- Collect payments
- Conduct follow-up calls
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- 75% booking percentage
- 65% closing percentage
- Talk on the phone and type at the same time
- Think fast while problem solving
- Work with minimal supervision
- Majority of time spent at a computer
- Starting at $16/hr + bonus potential, non-exempt
- Monthly bonus structure: up to $750 per month based on sales performance metrics
- Benefits: Standard full-time employee benefits package
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.