Leak Specialist - FL
Salary Range: $50,000-75,000
- Paid training
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle & Tools Provided
- Referral Program
Full Job Description
Looking for a new opportunity that offers incredible pay and benefits, plus a family-oriented, fun environment? Our Leak Technicians are happy to meet strangers and jump in their swimming pools—they are personable, smart, physically fit, and love to have fun.
Why RED RHINO?
- Ability to make up to $75,000 year – base salary plus sales-based commissions
- Permanent, full-time positions – we will train you, no pool experience required
- Vehicle, gas, and tools provided
- Full benefits package and plenty of perks
- A fun culture where you will be excited to come to work everyday
It’s simple: you bring the charisma, character, and “can-do attitude”— we will provide paid comprehensive training, resources for success, pay based on sales, plus we care about you AND your family.
Our mission is simple, to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. If being treated well, and treating others well is important to you, we want to talk to you!
This is a safety-sensitive position that requires driving a company vehicle. Must be 21 years of age, with 3 years licensed driving experience. Drug screening, motor vehicle record, and criminal background checks will be performed on all new hires. RED RHINO is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Experience in sales and/or customer service
- Mechanically inclined, familiar with power tools
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Tech-savvy, Comfortable using technology for majority of your day
- Self-disciplined, Able to work independently
- Organized and dependable
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to swim and remain underwater (up to 12 feet) for extended periods of time
- Ability to move/lift/push/pull/carry 100+ lbs.
- Maneuver around tight spaces, uneven surfaces, and climb up/down stairs
- Perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions
- Exposed to environmental conditions, chemicals, power tools and equipment